About Me

I love reading, teaching and cooking. I exercise so I can eat. (Losing weight would be a bonus.) I've been a special education teacher for 32 years and I really like it. I also enjoy traveling but I think I plan more that I actually travel.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Thoughts of the Future

So today I actually invisioned what I could be doing if I retired. Blogging (on a regular basis), reading, cooking, exercising, a few household chores, a big project every now and then (like painting the bathroom,) and of course, the ocassional outing with friends. I just can't fit all of that in when I am working the job I get paid for! School starts in 1 1/2 weeks and while I'm not dreading it, I'm not really looking forward to it either. This is not necessarily a good thing because I probably need to work at least 10 more years. Oh well, I'll just have to work on finding a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment